Sunday, August 16, 2015

Eleven Paris - BASRAF W natural shoes - Review





If you read my earlier Starlooks Starbox review I mentioned that I had used my ELEVENPARIS gift cards to purchase a pair of shoes.  The shoes were shipped out pretty quickly and took a week to get to me.  One thing I do have to say that I dislike about their website is that they don't have any info about what their shoes, or any of their other products, are made of.




When I first went to their website I knew I wanted to order a pair of shoes and these, to me, seemed to be the ones that would match most outfits the best.  When I first tried them on I realized I had to wear socks that weren't smaller than ankle socks or the tongue of the shoes would rub against the top of my feet.  Once I had on the right socks they were a lot more comfortable, but their shoes seem to run a tad bit small.  The soles of the shoes are nice because they grip pretty good so you don't have to worry about your shoes slipping.  I have small feet and at first I thought they made my feet look oddly long but the more I wear them the more I like them.





If you're interested in checking out some of their other shoes and clothes you can check out their website.
US & Canada: us.elevenparis.com
Worldwide: elevenparis.com/fr

No comments:

Post a Comment