Tuesday, August 18, 2015

LA FRESH - Laura Geller - Marcelle - Reviews




These products are a part of why I love Birchbox so much.  Reviewing products you receive from Birchbox gives you points and after accumulating a good amount of points I decided I wanted to purchase a few things in their shop.  Lately since I've been really into lip products I knew that was what I wanted to order.  It took me a while to choose what I wanted but I'm pretty happy with my choices.




This was the product I was most excited to try and I chose the shade Purple Currant.  I was definitely very happy with my choice because unlike the other lip product I ordered this one was very pigmented.  This lip crayon is infused with vitamin E and is very moisturizing and so gorgeous.  By clicking the link above you can purchase this for $16 in the shades Purple Currant, Plum Freeze, or Watermelon Cooler.




This was the second product I picked and I chose it in the shade Bellisima.  I chose this shade because the color looked gorgeous on the website.  Unfortunately I was a little disappointed because this gloss doesn't seem to have any color payoff.  Although it seems to have no color, it is a great gloss and I do recommend this gloss if you're looking for a good sheer gloss.  This gloss feels very moisturizing and isn't sticky at all.  This gloss can be purchased for $11 by clicking the link above and the Birchbox shop offers it in two other shades which are Lolita, and Rogue Velouté.




This was the last product I chose because I wanted to be able to get the most out of my points and I knew this would be a product that I'd definitely use.  These are great because since they are so soft they are gentle on your skin.  I love that they are individually wrapped as well because it's so easy to just throw in your purse instead of having to carry around a big pack if you'll only be needing one or two.  To try out these products you can purchase a pack of three for only $1.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment