Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Yoga Design Lab - Zoto Bottle - Review





I received this bottle not too long ago and I love it!  I've always wanted one that I could carry around with me to either keep something hot or really cold and I must say I'm really happy with this product!  A few nights ago I used it for hot chocolate and it actually kept it warm the whole time until it was empty!  This bottle will keep a drink hot or cold for 12 or more hours!  A really great thing about this water bottle is that it has a safety lock so if you were to accidentally knock it over or if you were driving on a bumpy road it will not spill out.  I can tell you that this feature definitely works.  This water bottle is double-walled stainless steel which is what helps it keep your liquids hot or cold for such a long period of time.  The product is also certified free from BPA, phthalates, hormones, lead and other harmful toxins. 

I also love the design of this water bottle.  For starters the blue triangles logo on the bottle make it not look boring, and when you open up the top the mouth piece sort of dips in so when you start to drink it you can pour in just the right amount you want to drink.  This is great especially for hot liquids such as hot tea, coffee or hot chocolate so that you don't burn your mouth/tongue.  It also makes it where you can blow off the liquid before drinking.

This product can be purchased from their amazon page from $19.95-21.95.  This product can be purchased with the blue logo, that I received, which is 12oz, or with the stainless steel logo which is 17oz.
These can be found on there Amazon page here: Yoga Design Lab - Zoto Bottle
or from their website: Yoga Design Lab





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment