Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Acure Organics - 2nd Review





I was so excited when I found out I could try out more of Acure's products in the exchange for an honest review.  Once again their customer service is amazing!  I was given the chance to choose again what I'd love most to try and was also given a detailed description of what each product is for and how it works.  I would definitely recommend their products!


 

 Lemongrass + Argan Stem Cell Shampoo Clarifying Keratin Boosting
& Lemongrass + Argan Stem Cell conditioner
Organic Argan Oil, Argan Stem Cells + CoQ10


This time I wanted to try out one of their shampoos and conditioners.  I decided to watch a few YouTube videos first to find out which would be best suited for my hair and which most people loved.  The ones I ended up choosing were the Lemongrass ones.  I'm very happy with my decision in these two because they make my hair feel great and smell amazing as well.  The lemongrass scent is very strong, more so with the conditioner but I love it so much because the scent actually lasts in my hair longer than just a few hours.  The main reason I ended up choosing these instead of the other two shampoo/conditioners they have is because the lemongrass shampoo is clarifying and since my hair gets oily by the end of the day quickly I thought this one might help best with my hair, and it surprisingly does!  I can wash my hair in the morning and by night my hair is definitely not oily like it would be with other shampoos such as suave.  My hair just feels way healthier than normal. You can use the shampoo and conditioner daily or it can also be used in rotation with your regular shampoo.  "The lemongrass and rosemary essential oils are great for stimulation and circulation.  CoQ10 helps boost the production of keratin and argan stem cell helps strengthen the connection between the hair follicle and the bulb of the hair, which improves moisture, balance, and hair regeneration."

The shampoo has Organic Avocado Oil which provides vitamin B12 and moisture while lemongrass cleanses and clarifies and the conditioner has Organic Fair Trade Certified Cocoa Butter which provides moisture.  These products are also safe for color-treated hair which is also great.  Both shampoo and conditioner can be purchase on Acure's website for $9.99 each.



Facial Toner 
balancing rose + red tea

I also wanted to try out their facial toner.  I've noticed a lot of people use this in their daily skincare/makeup routine and that made me really interested in trying one out for myself.  I chose the rose one, because it sounded best for my oily skin.  I've never used a toner before so I wasn't really sure what it was supposed to do at first exactly, but I'm really glad I chose this product.  I really enjoy this, it makes my skin feel very soft after application and made my skin not so oily!  This product smells really nice and refreshing, the scent is not overly powerful which is great since you are spraying it on your face.  This toner is alcohol-free and certified organic.  It uses organic witch hazel to purify, organic vegetable glycerin to moisturize and organic rose and chamomile to soothe, calm and restore the skin's own protective layer.  This product can be purchased on their website for 15.99.


If you'd like to check out what other products they have you can go to there website here: ACURE or if you're interested in the products I've used you can click the product name and it will send you directly to that product on Acure's website!

No comments:

Post a Comment