Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques- Review




A while back I received products to review from Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques and let me just start off by saying how amazing their customer service is. Chris, who I always spoke to, was always very nice and I always knew when to expect a reply from him.  He even let me choose which samples I thought I would like to try the most, and also so I could choose shades I thought might be best suited for me.  I was able to choose 5 sample sizes and 1 full size product.




This is their Creme Eyeshadow in Cocoa Latte. I love this product!  It's very creamy and matte, so it goes on smooth and it's very easy to blend in with other eyeshadow.  This is a great color and I use it in my creases to give a more defined look.








This is the Creme Foundation in the shade Neutral No. 00  This foundation didn't really work for my skin, because I chose a shade too light for my skin tone, but I have used it as a concealer with powder over it.  My skin tends to get oily so I noticed it didn't really work with my skin because it is very creamy, so this product would probably work better for you if you have dry skin.








This is the Creme Concealer in Neutral - Light.  This shade is closer to my skin tone and I have been using it to cover up breakouts to make them blend into my skin better, after using a foundation.  I like this concealer because it doesn't feel oily or dry on my skin.









This is their Deep Sea Masque.  I had a lot of fun using this masque, at first it did burn a little bit, but that only lasted for about a second.  When using this I could actually feel it drying and tightening on my skin.  This product is organic and it's supposed to draw out toxins and impurities, help with anti-aging, moisturize, nourish your cells and stimulate circulation.  After using this my skin felt soft and moisturized.








This is the Organic Sweet Chai Lip Scrub. I loved this product! First of all is smells great and that's always a plus right?  I always seem to have dry lips no matter how much lip balm I put on them, but after using this product my lips are smooth!  This product also did not dry out my lips, they actually feel soft like I've just put lip balm on them, this was definitely my favorite of the products I received.







The last product I received, which was also the full sized product I chose, was the Color Fusion Lip Glaze in Pomegranate.  This is a very pretty color, and I love the applicator it came in.  You twist the bottom and the lip color comes out of this rubbery feeling applicator and the color lasts a long time.  The first time I applied this color I didn't think I'd like it, because it's so dark compared to shades I usually go for, but after time I started to really love this color.  Here is a swatch on my hand of how the color looks:





For more of their products and to purchase your own visit their site! Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques




No comments:

Post a Comment