Tuesday, September 30, 2014

DermOrganic- Review





 A while ago I received samples from DermOrganic to try out and I liked them so much I decided to do a review on them.  They sent me a Skin Care sampler kit and a Hair Care sampler kit. All the products they sent me are made with Argan oil and are, as stated in the brands name, organic.





 This is the Daily Conditioning Shampoo.  As you can probably see from the picture I have used this shampoo quite a bit.  This shampoo makes my hair actually feel soft, it doesn't make my hair feel dry after using it like some shampoos have.  An added bonus to this shampoo is that it also has facial cleansers in it so it's pretty much a 2-in-1 deal!





 This is the Intensive Hair Repair Masque. I put this at the beginning of my shower after I shampoo and let it sit until I'm done with everything else and then I rinse it out to make my hair feel softer.  As you can see I've also used this product quite a lot as well, and they still both have a lot of product left in them, granted I do have about shoulder length hair.





 This is the Leave-in Treatment.  This is to be used in clean, damp hair before styling to help protect you hair from heat damage.  This product, to me, smell just like cherry flavored candy! Yum!





 This is the Soapless Facial Cleanser.  I like this cleanser because it doesn't dry out my skin and while cleaning my skin it also moisturizes.





This is the Facial Moisturizer. I really like this product because it doesn't feel oily and after massaging it into my skin, my skin is left feeling very soft afterwards and not at all greasy.  It is also fragrance free so that is a plus as well so I don't have to smell it all day on my face.





 This is the Hand and Body Moisture Lotion. I pretty much feel the same way about this product as I do with the facial moisturizer.  My skin feels very soft after using it.  This product doesn't make my hands feel greasy or sticky, it goes into the skin very nicely, leaving my hands still feeling moisturized.



If you are interested in trying out these products or others, visit their website: DermOrganic

No comments:

Post a Comment