Monday, October 26, 2015

October 2015 Birchbox - Review -Power Pose




If you don't know already Birchbox is a monthly beauty subscription box service.  Each month you pay $10 and you are then shipped 5 beauty, grooming, and/or lifestyle samples that are personalized towards you.  Birchbox also has their own shop which you can use the points you accumulate from reviewing the products you get each month to purchase products you love or maybe to try something new.  For each product that you review you will receive 10 points and for every 100 points you get will equal to $10 in the Birchbox shop.







Each box comes with a card that tells you about that specific month on the front and on the back it lists each item you received that month along with a description of what that product is and what it does.  This month they partnered with The Estée Lauder Companies' Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign to support the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.




This month I decided to go with the  Power Pose guest editor box because I really wanted to try out all of the products they were offering this time.



This was the first product that came in this month's guest editor box.  I really liked this moisturizer because it didn't make my skin feel oily.  This moisturizer is lightweight and an oil-free cream-gel, it made my skin feel very soft when applied and didn't seem to break me out.  I also loved that the sample of this product came in a little jar instead of a tiny tube so that I'll be able to use all of the product.  The full-size of this product is $39.


This was the second product that I received this month and another moisturizer.  I was also happy that this one came in a jar as well.  I don't really know whether I like one better than the other but I wasn't really a fan of how strong the scent was for this one.  This product is said to soften lines, firm and brighten the skin.  The full-size for this product is $295.

This was the third product I received this month.  I've tried this product before and it's a good primer.  This primer goes on smooth and makes my skin feel really soft.  I like this primer because it doesn't make my foundation appear cakey like some primers I've tried in the past and it doesn't dry out my skin.  Even though the size of this sample was quite small I noticed you only need to use a small amount of product. The full-size of this product is $36.


Clinique - Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm - Mega Melon

This was the next product I received and the one I was most excited for because I've been really into lip products lately. I love the formula for this product.  This lip crayon is very creamy and has great pigmentation. This balm has mango and shea butters which hydrates lips and the full-size of this product is $17.

Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Synchronized Complex II

This is the last product I received in the Power Pose box and I haven't gotten around to really using it yet.  This is an overnight serum that uses ChronoluxCB Technology to dramatically reduce signs of aging.  The full-size of this product is $65.


Overall I'm really happy with the Guest Editor box this month, all the products are very nice and will get used.
If you'd love to join me in receiving Birchbox each month you can use my referral link by going HERE!

All Birchbox links go directly to my referral link 
Product links go directly to that product 
in the Birchbox shop, Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment