Monday, October 26, 2015

2nd October 2015 Birchbox - Review




 
If you don't know already Birchbox is a monthly beauty subscription box service.  Each month you pay $10 and you are then shipped 5 beauty, grooming, and/or lifestyle samples that are personalized towards you.  Birchbox also has their own shop which you can use the points you accumulate from reviewing the products you get each month to purchase products you love or maybe to try something new.  For each product that you review you will receive 10 points and for every 100 points you get will equal to $10 in the Birchbox shop.



 
 
 
 Each box comes with a card that tells you about that specific month on the front and on the back it lists each item you received that month along with a description of what that product is and what it does.  This month they partnered with The Estée Lauder Companies' Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign to support the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.










This was the first product I received this month and my sample choice.  I chose this mascara because I had heard this was a great mascara.  This mascara is supposed to curl and lift your lashes and although it did seem to curl and lift a little bit I still felt using an eyelash curler helped.  I really like this mascara though because it makes my lashes look longer.  The full-size of this mascara is $24.



This is the next product I received this month and one that I had already received in my November box last year.  This is a face cream for dull, dry skin which I don't have.  This product helps hydrate skin but I think it'll be better for my skin once the weather starts to get colder.  The full-size of this is $48.



This was the 3rd product I received this month and I have almost already used the whole bottle.  This is one of the products that I never get tired of receiving.  My hair tends to get oily quickly and this is one of the best dry shampoos that I've tried.  Once I spray it on and brush my hair it doesn't leave any white residue and it actually soaks up all the grease. The full-size of this product is $20.




This is the next product I received and another I was happy to receive because I'd tried this product before in a different shade.  This is a nice lip product, it doesn't feel sticky and it is very moisturizing.  This is also not just a gloss it is also a primer and stain. The full-size of this product is $24.



This is the last product I received this month and one I haven't had the chance to try out yet.  This product sounds nice though you apply it to your face and after 15 minutes wipe off the excess with a cotton pad.  This soothing mask is supposed to revive tired, lackluster skin and banish redness and irritation.  The full-size of this product is $26.



If you'd love to join me in receiving Birchbox each month you can use my referral link by going HERE!
All Birchbox links go directly to my referral link 
Product links go directly to that product 
in the Birchbox shop, Thank you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment