Friday, October 17, 2014

Acure Organics - Review





About a week or so ago Acure Organics let me try a few of their products out for a review. First off I want to say their customer service is great! They emailed me in a timely manner and also gave me a detailed description of each of the products I would be using. Another great thing about this company is that all of their products are organic!  This is a family owned business which is amazing and they also state on their website "Each of our products is free from animal testing, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, harmful preservatives and artificial colors."  So, not only do their products work great, they're also great for you!





Dry Shampoo
Argan stem cell + CoQ10
 
This is the first product I received and it works great! If I take a shower in the morning my hair tends to get oily around my face by the end of the day, and this works really great at absorbing the oils without making my hair look dry. To use it all you have to do is twist open the top and squeeze the bottle for the powder to come out. I've never used a dry shampoo before so this was new for me and I was very happy with this product. The Argan Stem Cells and CoQ10 add a Keratin boosting moisture complex to help your hair.




Argan stem cell + Chlorella Growth Factor
with sea buckthorn +CoQ10
 
This is the next product I received and was most excited about! I absolutely love masks, they're my favorite type of skin care product. My skin felt soft after using this. It did not dry my skin out either which is good, my face felt very moisturized. Other great things about this product is that it is good for all skin types and it smells good!  Which is great since it is a mask that needs to set onto you face for around 10-15 minutes.  I have also been able to use this several days in a row and my skin is still loving this product!
The Moroccan Argan Stem Cells and Chlorella Growth Factor help revitalize the skin while the
 French Green Clay draws out impurities and Moroccan Argan Oil, CoQ10 and Seabuckthorn Oil provide moisture.





Oil Control Facial Moisturizer
Lilac stem cells + 1% Chlorella Growth Factor

This was the last product I received. I wanted to try this one out because I do have oily skin which drives me crazy so I thought this would be the perfect product for me. I used this product right after using the face mask and I'm so happy with the results. My face still felt soft and moisturized even into the next morning! Before using this I would wake up in the morning to an oily face which just made me feel gross, but using this there are no signs of oily skin, just very moisturized.  This product is for combo to oily/acne prone skin, and the Lilac Stem Cells are shown to balance oil and heal blemishes, while Chlorella Growth Factor helps rejuvenate damaged skin cells.




I definitely recommend these products! The dry shampoo is amazing when your hair is getting oily and if you have no time or no way to wash your hair this helps tremendously! Also, after using the mask and moisturizer my face feels so much better! 

If you want to buy these items or others check out their website here:

I've also made each product name into a direct link to buy that specific product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment